Whenever I cook a steak, I dream of pouring over lashings of this deliciously tangy chimichurri dressing. I love a rich Diane sauce, don’t get me wrong, or a peppercorn done well – but chimichurri is my absolute favourite.
Heavy on garlic, this sauce packs a punch. Give it a go, whizz some up today and store it in the fridge for up to four days.
- 100g Parsley
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until completely combined and smooth.
- Add a drop of water if you’d like a slightly looser sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Chef Jen x